Saturday, January 3, 2015

My Treasured Recipes #5 - Chinese New Year Goodies - Jan/Feb 2015


Do you know which day is the first day of Chinese New Year 2015? For those who are not too sure, let me tell you, it's 19 Feb 2015, and that is just 1.5 months away! Oh gosh, that sounds pretty close, isn't it. Time is really ticking very fast.... :)

Have you already started on your CNY preparations? I am gonna start very soon. In fact this February, I will be back in Singapore for 1 whole month, which means I have to do all my baking in January, since my mum's kitchen is not equipped with an oven or a mixer. Hopefully I will be able to bring some homemade cookies to share with my family back in Singapore, provided my luggage is not overweight! 

Are you keen to join me in the preparation leading up to CNY? Just stay tuned to this page OR  bake/cook/prepare something for this month related to CNY (and Valentine's Day) and post it here on this page.  

Participation is very easy. Here are some of the rules and conditions for this blog-hop:

1) This blog hop shall last for 2 months from 1 Jan 2015 to 28 Feb 2015. Your post must be a current post within the specified date range. You may submit more than 1 entry.

2) Pls indicate that you are submitting your post to "My Treasured Recipes #5 - Chinese New Year Goodies (Jan/Feb 2015)" hosted by Miss B of Everybody Eats Well in Flanders and co-hosted by Charmaine of Mimi Bakery House. Pls remember to link back, otherwise the entry will not be accepted. 

3) Your recipe has to involve a baked or cooked dish related to the Chinese New Year. You can even do a non-baked, non-cooked dish too such as agar-agar, chocolates etc. As the month of Feb is also related to Valentine's Day, we also welcome any dishes related to Valentine's Day. Participation is very simple, just click on the "Add Your Link" button and submit through the InLinkz tool.

4) If you are adapting a recipe from a book or a blog, kindly quote the book or link back to the source.


Last but not least, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the bloggers who have participated in MTR #4 - Ho Ho Ho It's Christmas (Dec 2014). I hope you can continue to lend your support to the CNY blog-hop. :)


7 comments:

  1. Hi Miss B,

    Thank you for hosting this event and accepting my link up! My 1st time joining such event as I have only started blogging last Dec. Just to let you know your recipes esp the rice cooker cakes have inspired me to start my blog. Thank you and have a very nice day! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi xinxl,
      Welcome and thank you for the linkup! It's inspiring for me to know that my humble blog is the source of inspiration for starting your blog. Thank you so much and I hope you will continue to join in the future blog-hops. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Miss B, sure I will join you this Jan/Feb for CNY preparations. I supposed you will have a great time with your loved ones in Singapore during this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimmy,
      Thanks for your support, I look forward to your yummy goodies! I really look forward to going back to celebrate CNY with my family, I haven't been back for CNY for years. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Miss B, sorry I've just updated my recent post "香蔥牛油餅乾 Butter Cookies with Spring Onion" to your event and I found that the post has not linked properly. Could you please remove the post and I shall re-post again? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi kirsty,
      Your post has been deleted, you mry re-link again. Thanks for your participation!

      Delete
    2. Hi thanks! I've just relink the post again. Thanks for organising the event. ^^

      Delete

Hi,
Thank you for dropping by my blog and taking the time to comment. All feedback and comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave your name (real or nick) if you would like me to answer a recipe question, otherwise all. anonymous questions and comments will be strictly ignored. Anonymity is one of my pet peeves. And any spam or links to adverts will be deleted. Thank you and have a nice day!

Print Button

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails