Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015

Time really flies, 2014 has slipped by before I even realised. Thank god that i have had a rather peaceful and uneventful year, the only big event happening was the birth of my youngest daughter in Feb 2015. 

She is already 10 months now, and a rather active and cheeky baby. Thank god she is healthy and eating well. :)

Here is a lookback at what (little) I have done in 2014. It is definitely not easy to juggle baking/cooking with looking after 2+1 kids. Going forward, I have a small wish, I hope to be able to spend more time in 2015 experimenting in my kitchen, but hopefully not at the expense of neglecting my kiddies. =)






Here is wishing everybody a happy new year, let's toast to good health, good luck and may all your wishes come true!

6 comments:

Hi,
Thank you for dropping by my blog and taking the time to comment. All feedback and comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave your name (real or nick) if you would like me to answer a recipe question, otherwise all. anonymous questions and comments will be strictly ignored. Anonymity is one of my pet peeves. And any spam or links to adverts will be deleted. Thank you and have a nice day!

Print Button

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails