Monday, December 1, 2014

MTR #4 - Ho Ho Ho It's Christmas Time !!!

Time flies, before I even know it, MTR #3 is already finished. And 1st Dec has arrived, which means to say, here is the start of another blog-hop event. 

First of all, I would take to take this opportunity to thank all the bloggers who have participated in MTR #3 - Taste of Autumn, and my sincere apologies to all of you if I have not left any comments of late. It has been a very busy month for me in November. I think it's gonna be even more hectic for me come December and January, OMG!


Xmas Log Cake 2013


So what are your (cooking and baking) plans for December? Have you thought of what to do, what to eat, what to bake or cook? It's time to start thinking, if not, start preparing for Christmas. As I look back on what I have done for the past 2 years, I realise what little I have done. I have done a Christmas Yule Log Cake (bûche de Noël) and a Rice Cooker Xmas Fruit Cake in 2013 and a Christmas Log Cake with Sinterklaas and Zwarte Piet in 2012.


2013 -  Rice Cooker Xmas Fruit Cake

So this year, my goal is to bake or cook something more interesting for Christmas. I 've already had something in mind, let me keep it secret for the moment....sshhh....I will post it when the time comes. :)


2012 - Xmas Log Cake with Sinterklaas and Zwarte Piet 

Are you keen to join me? Just bake or cook something for this month related to Christmas.

Here are some of the rules and conditions for this blog-hop:
1) This blog hop shall last for 1 month from 1 Dec 2014 to 31 Dec 2014. Your post must be a current post within the specified date range. You may submit more than 1 entry.

2) Pls indicate that you are submitting your post to "My Treasured Recipes #4 - Ho Ho Ho It's Christmas (Dec 2014)" hosted by Miss B of Everybody Eats Well in Flanders and co-hosted by Charmaine of Mimi Bakery HousePls remember to link back, otherwise the entry will not be accepted. 

3) Your recipe has to involve a cooked or baked dish related to the Christmas festive season. It can be something traditional, or something that you usually serve during your Christmas party, or even something non-traditional which you think is ideal for the Christmas season. Participation is very simple, just click on the "Add Your Link" button and submit through the InLinkz tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for dropping by my blog and taking the time to comment. All feedback and comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave your name (real or nick) if you would like me to answer a recipe question, otherwise all. anonymous questions and comments will be strictly ignored. Anonymity is one of my pet peeves. And any spam or links to adverts will be deleted. Thank you and have a nice day!

Print Button

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails