Monday, December 22, 2014

MTR #4 - Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti

I made a batch of cranberry pistachio biscotti last Saturday. I wasn't very happy with the baking process since the cookie dough crumbled easily during slicing, so I was hesitating whether I should post the recipe. Nevertheless they were very delicious!

Few days later I thought that since I have already spent time and effort on making the biscotti, I might as well blog about it, whether it's ugly or not, that"s a separate matter! As usual, I will put up the photo first and then the recipe later. Hopefully I can still submit to the biscotti bake-along which is about to close in a few hours' time!



Recipe adapted from Aunty Yochana. Instead of dried apricots, I used dried cranberries. For those who wish to try this recipe, I would advise you to slice it in long slices like what Yochana did. I divided the dough into 2 and tried to slice each in small 1-inch pieces and it didn't work very well for me, as the dough crumbled easily. Maybe my gongfu was not good enough. :)


I am submitting this post to "My Treasured Recipes #4 - Ho Ho Ho It's Christmas (Dec 2014)" hosted by myself, Miss B of Everybody Eats Well in Flanders and co-hosted by Charmaine of Mimi Bakery House

This post is also linked to "Cook and Celebrate Christmas 2014" organized by Yen from Eat Your Heart Out, Diana from Domestic Goddess Wannabe and Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Ms B,

    I know!!! I have learnt that cranberry biscotti is not easy to bake too... I had to eat cranberry biscotti crumbs too when I used a wrong recipe to modify and bake.

    Yours still look well-intact...and delicious. My super wrong ones are totally disastrous! :p

    Merry Christmas and Happy 2015 to you and your family!
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss B, these Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti looks ok. Golden + red & green ... the colours are nice and Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms B, Cranberry + Pistachio sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Thank you for dropping by my blog and taking the time to comment. All feedback and comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave your name (real or nick) if you would like me to answer a recipe question, otherwise all. anonymous questions and comments will be strictly ignored. Anonymity is one of my pet peeves. And any spam or links to adverts will be deleted. Thank you and have a nice day!

Print Button

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails