Saturday, June 21, 2014

Rice Cooker Soya Sauce Chicken

Recently I have too many backlogs, too many things to do, too little time to blog and sleep. All I could do was just to upload my recipe fotos on my FB, but I soon realise that if I don't follow up , then the recipes start to pile up, or get misplaced somehow. I have misplaced so many recipes that I have tested with carefully handwritten notes, until I lost count. Sometimes my older daughter would draw on them, and throw them into the dustbin and there goes all my effort. :(

Anyway, this is a rice cooker soya sauce chicken which I did on...let me check...Tuesday 17 June 2014. I have already uploaded the fotos and instructions on my facebook. It was a very easy dish and absolutely delicious. I saw the recipe from a fellow member in FB group and adapted her recipe. The link is provided in my FB post (click HERE).

I will just upload the picture first and follow up with the recipe when time permits. If you want faster updates, do subscribe to my facebook, that is where I would usually first post the fotos. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for dropping by my blog and taking the time to comment. All feedback and comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave your name (real or nick) if you would like me to answer a recipe question, otherwise all. anonymous questions and comments will be strictly ignored. Anonymity is one of my pet peeves. And any spam or links to adverts will be deleted. Thank you and have a nice day!

Print Button

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails