Monday, June 10, 2013

Finally I am online on FB !!!

It's final.

No, I am not gonna end my blog, not yet. Over my dead body.

But I have finally jumped on the bandwagon and created a FB page dedicated to this blog. I think some of my personal friends maybe sick and tired of me posting delicious food pictures on my personal FB, but they are probably too polite to say that to me. On the other hand, there will be many others, bloggers and non-bloggers alike, who will appreciate what I am posting, so this FB page is dedicated to them.

Go ahead and like my page if you want to receive instant notifications on FB, but this blog will still be the primary place where I upload my recipes. Sorry but no prizes are gonna be handed out for liking my page, unless I get some sponsorship in future. :)

So here is the link, pls go say Hi to me, I have very few friends at the moment, so feeling a little bit lonely :)
https://www.facebook.com/EverybodyEatsWellInFlanders/

I am still in the process of uploading pictures of my past recipes, starting from year 2013, and going backwards until the very date that I first started this blog. So do bear with me, it's still a little bare at the moment. :) 

Maybe I will close down the page if I don't gather enough likes at the end of the week, very "paiseh" (lose face) if only a few supporters, hehe :p

2 comments:

  1. ivy sew http://simplybeautifulhealthyliving.blogspot.comJune 12, 2013 at 4:53 PM

    Miss B, not bad leh. You just started and there are already 31 likes. Mine is more than a year and still struggling to get more likes, hahaha.... So, boh pai seh lah...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the majority are my friends and family :)
      But I started the FB page, not to gather likes. I can post videos on FB, but I can't post videos on my blog without having to create a youtube account. One advantage of FB is that, it's easier for myself or others to search for recipes by just scrolling through the fotos on the timeline.

      Delete

Hi,
Thank you for dropping by my blog and taking the time to comment. All feedback and comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave your name (real or nick) if you would like me to answer a recipe question, otherwise all. anonymous questions and comments will be strictly ignored. Anonymity is one of my pet peeves. And any spam or links to adverts will be deleted. Thank you and have a nice day!

Print Button

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails