Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas | Zalig Kerstmis | 圣诞快乐


This wasn't a cake which I baked in Singapore, but rather one that was bought by my cousin. Thank you dear cousin for the lovely cake. And yes, I happened to be born years ago in a not too distant past on silent night cos my mum I couldn't wait to get out before Christmas. Ironic as it is, but I have been quite used to having a christmas log cake as a birthday cake for nearly my whole life :)

Here is wishing everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Zalig Kerstmis ! 圣诞快乐 !


5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Happy Christmas!
    Cake looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Plumleaf,
      Thanks for your well wishes. Happy New Year to you too! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh!! Bee I missed your birthday!
    But I still wanna wish you happy belated birthday:)
    All the best to you!
    Hugs
    mui

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Thank you for dropping by my blog and taking the time to comment. All feedback and comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave your name (real or nick) if you would like me to answer a recipe question, otherwise all. anonymous questions and comments will be strictly ignored. Anonymity is one of my pet peeves. And any spam or links to adverts will be deleted. Thank you and have a nice day!

Print Button

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails