Monday, September 13, 2010

Pasta with Spinach and Oyster Mushrooms (Revisited)

Pictures sometimes don't do justice to how good the dish tastes, especially badly taken pictures. I was browsing through my food blog and I saw one picture which was so badly taken that I would be surprised if it would actually tempt any reader to attempt that recipe.

Yes, I am refering to the picture for this recipe. It didn't look appetizing, did it?

How about these 2 new pictures then?


I certainly hope the above new pictures will do justice to this otherwise simple but yet delicious pasta dish, which is a regular on our dining table. :)

2 comments:

  1. BK, it still looks a bit "snakey" :P I'm going thru the quick dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dun be fooled by appearance, it certainly tasted better than it looked :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Thank you for dropping by my blog and taking the time to comment. All feedback and comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave your name (real or nick) if you would like me to answer a recipe question, otherwise all. anonymous questions and comments will be strictly ignored. Anonymity is one of my pet peeves. And any spam or links to adverts will be deleted. Thank you and have a nice day!

Print Button

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails