Friday, August 13, 2010

Refreshing Rosemary Lemon Honey Drink


I was wondering what I should do with the fresh rosemary in my garden, until I came across this recipe on rosemary drink. How interesting! Rosemary with lemon, honey and whisky in ice water plus lots of ice cubes....Very refreshing on a hot sunny day....

I got the recipe from here, it was written in Chinese, so here is the English translation. Enjoy :)

1 stalk of fresh rosemary
1 tsp of lemon juice or syrup
1 tsp of whisky or brandy
1 tsp of honey
ice cubes
130 ml ice water

Tip : Dissolve the honey in a little bit of warm water first, before adding the ice water and ice cubes, if not the honey will not dissolve easily in ice water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thank you for dropping by my blog and taking the time to comment. All feedback and comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave your name (real or nick) if you would like me to answer a recipe question, otherwise all. anonymous questions and comments will be strictly ignored. Anonymity is one of my pet peeves. And any spam or links to adverts will be deleted. Thank you and have a nice day!

Print Button

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails