Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pan Grilled Rosemary Chicken Chop

I made this chicken chop a few days ago, forgot to post it bcos I was too busy with my school work. Now here it is...

For 3-4 persons, recipe adapted from Violet Fenying's old blog

Ingredients A
600g boneless, skinless chicken fillet

Ingredients B
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp dried rosemary

Ingredients C
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp water

Method
1. Wash and clean the chicken and dry them with paper towel. Rub thoroughly on one side with 1/2 tsp each of salt, pepper and rosemary. Turn the chicken pieces around and marinate the other side with the remaining 1/2 tsp each of salt, pepper and rosemary.  Leave aside to marinate for 1-2 hours.

2. Heat up a non-stick pan over medium fire.

3. Place the chicken into the pan, and grill it for 10 min, flipping them once in a while to make sure both sides are equally browned.

4. Add ingredients C into the pan and let the sauce boil. Mix the sauce around with the chicken. When ready, dish up and serve while hot.

3 comments:

  1. This is delicious recipe! I love the sweetness of the chicken and the acidity of the lemon. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vixie,
    Glad that you enjoy this rosemary chicken chop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also cooked spaghetti with tomato and olive oil (supposedly pesto pasta but I didn't have the ingredients) and it was a good combination! I'll be trying your other recipes soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Thank you for dropping by my blog and taking the time to comment. All feedback and comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave your name (real or nick) if you would like me to answer a recipe question, otherwise all. anonymous questions and comments will be strictly ignored. Anonymity is one of my pet peeves. And any spam or links to adverts will be deleted. Thank you and have a nice day!

Print Button

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails